July 01, 2009

Having a facetasm

On the top of my list of things I want to do in the very NEAR future is go to Tokyo. I've been obsessed with the city since I was a teen- the culture, the people, the cute everything, the graphics, the food, and last but not least THE FASHION. There are so many brands only distributed in Japan that most of us will never get our hands on, let alone have even heard of. One of these labels is the epicly named Facetasm. It's the perfect word too to describe what I would experience walking through Tokyo and what I'm experiencing looking at their AW08 collection of photoprint madness and more. 













3 comments:

noirohio vintage said...

excuse me while i wipe the drool.....

Unknown said...

the gloves and leather cape amazing

Annie said...

ditto noirohio vinatge!