July 26, 2009

The shape of things to come

As exhausted as I was by the end of the workday on Friday, I still found the energy to drop by the Ideeën sample sale. I found so much great stuff but wisely edited it down to two based on enough reasons in my head why I needed them: a dope dress I might wear to a friend's wedding, and these drapey shorts because I could use more shorts that aren't made of denim. I wore them today and they are seriously the most comfortable bottoms I own now (I'm burnt from surfing yesterday so that's why I look so orange).




The giant back pockets are what sold me.


These are another pair of ebayed boots that arrived last week. The fabric reminds me of scuba gear.



tank, Monki; shorts, Ideeën; boots, ebay; necklace, diyed/UO

7 comments:

Sharon said...

i love ideeen and those boots are amazing

3253128 said...

LOVE those shorts and those pillows in the background!

noirohio vintage said...

damn those shorts are f-ing amazing!

Six Six Sick said...

AHHH so jealous you nabbed those shorts, I believe you got the last pair! They look awesome on, I love the back pockets! It was fun running into you!

xxx,
Tiffany

Obscura said...

This is perfect.

Wicked shape.

Love those shorts. Very bold.

-A-

t. said...

love the shorts and boots :)

Fashion Is Poison said...

wow the shorts are out of this world.

just discovered your blog and am in love with it.

<3