July 15, 2009

Rad by Rad Hourani



After only four RTW collections, trend-loathing designer Rad Hourani manages to pack the house for his architecturally androgynous collections and is one of the most buzzed about labels in the industry these days. I personally would feel like a million dollars rocking any of his fall 09 looks head to toe (two of my faves below), so I am on the edge of my seat in anticipation of his new diffusion line Rad by Rad Hourani. The designer talks a lot about the line between "art and commerce" saying the label will be "for the people who already enjoy my aesthetic, but can't afford it." Sounds perfect...I can't wait!

4 comments:

Six Six Sick said...

This is such exciting news, I can't wait!

xxx,
Tiffany

Anonymous Agent said...

imusthavethoseleatheresqueshorts!

DDW said...

Whoa, thanks for the heads-up! I hope the diffusion line is as awesome as his main one.

A La Mode said...

Woah, these outfits are so beautiful! I can't wait!