July 27, 2009

You nailed it

I was in Urban the other day and saw this bowl of giant nails that caught my eye. I have no idea what they're meant for, although I imagine they'd look cool as a centerpiece (like the way fancy people have bowls of glass marbles and what not sitting around for decoration). I bought one and immediately grabbed some spare leather cord I had at home to make a necklace out of it. Most people that see it say something like "woah, be careful with that thing!" which I sort of expected seeing as it's a giant nail. The shirt is by Slow and Steady Wins the Race and I was psyched to find it on super duper sale at Urban since I almost bought it at full price last month.

5 comments:

t. said...

Whoa, that's pretty cool. Glad u got that shirt, so cute! I ended up buying the leather tee and the o/s sweatshirt with shoulder holes instead

danae said...

BFF necklace :) I was thinking about getting an engraver pen...craft night soon?

Amanda said...

tania- i got that sweatshirt too the same trip (on sale)...another post one day.

M E L I $ $ A said...

i want a craft night!!

dirtyflaws said...

i like how you twisted the arms on the shirt - cute look