July 21, 2009

CAPSULE Wrap-Up

So I am just wrapping up the second day of Capsule- good times! Fortunately, I was pretty busy in my booth so I didn't have time to snap many pictures. Spring 2010 is looking pretty casual, yet sexy, for the boys! There wasn't very many women's lines as this is predominantly a men's show. Stay tuned- next week is Vegas!


Obesessed with this outfit (and her hair!)


fancy feet


Tommy and Roy from ALTER


Interior


Interior


Fred Perry x Stussy Throwback Bomber Jacket

4 comments:

Amanda said...

my heart would have stopped had i seen those shiny green shoes in person!!!

Six Six Sick said...

Stopped by your booth looking for you but you weren't there! Next time!

xxx,
Tiffany

magpie said...

Meg has some sick style! what booth were you at??

danae said...

AManda you were the reason why i took the pic of the green shoes <3
I was at the Fred Perry by Raf Simmons booth Magpie-
Sorry I missed you Tiffany!