July 26, 2009

Brass wings

It's kind of coincidental that I found this bracelet tonight because me and my friends were riding through our hood today talking about weirdness like what birds say to each other. Somehow that led to corny bat jokes like "What did one bat say to the other bat?.....Let's HANG out!" Lame, I know, but that was the point. I love bats and have been searching for the perfect piece of bat jewelry for some time now. If I had the kind of money to drop on this bat bracelet by Delfina Delettrez, I would in a heartbeat.



3 comments:

Sarah A. said...

DIY that shit, girl!

Amanda said...

actually i may be able to (fingers crossed) if i take this casting class in the fall at SVA!

Anonymous said...

YO check my blog, I just made this crazy bat earring, I'll make you one if you want!