July 22, 2009

Apartment Berlin

Anyone who rolls with yours truly probably had to hear me wishfully talking about a trip to Berlin this past spring- flights got as low as $380 roundtrip from NYC! I thought I would make it...but I did not. Last year I teased myself with 1.5 days in the metropolis and managed to hit up some really dope shops. One of my faves was Apartment, not far from Alexanderplatz. From the moment you walk in, you feel like you are in on some secret as you make your way across a blank white gallery space to a small spiral staircase that leads you into the shop. I'm not sure when I'll make it back to this dream cave, but in the meantime, they have put up some of their stock online for purchase, including a section called "Cash" filled with handpicked 2nd season and 2nd hand wares- definitely worth a peek.










top image via ASVOF

5 comments:

sylvia said...

WhaWhaWow. Those black leotards are leotarded! ; p

sylvia said...

ok, one was a dress..but same sentiment.

me melodia said...

omfg.
I'll be in Berlin in 1 week.
I'm goddamned ecstatic! I can't wait to pick up those puffy bless sandals. Too bad I can't spend that much bc my tix weren't even close to $380.

amythewolf said...

i havent been to fucking berlin yet. i hear it's dope. that store is dope too mang, i want in on the spaceship

reading said...

WOW, The pictures of the clothes is very beautiful.....

Apartments in Barcelona