July 17, 2009

Knight Rider

So I decided to be a nerd and enter this Topshop/Chictopia bike style contest. I figured, "why not?" since I'm on my bike a lot anyway. My friend Sharon lent me her amazing skills to get this photo last night. I'm sort of new to this whole Chictopia thing, but apparently the more "chic points" I acquire, it helps my chances to win. So if you are a Chictopian, it would be so rad if you'd become a fan and leave a comment!! Thanks dudes.


t-shirt, DQM; shorts, custom Opening Ceremony jeans; platform boots, Steve Madden via ebay; necklace, Loehman's, two-finger ring, Surface to Air; orange lipstick, MAC

7 comments:

DENNI said...

great pic there. like it. good luck!
kiss



Chicmuse
http://thechicmuse.blogspot.com

A La Mode said...

I love this picture! Hope you win xx

noirohio vintage said...

you've got my vote!

___ said...

I'm a huge bike rider too. I don't any long, traffic-free routes in brooklyn though

good luck!!

candy confections said...

i love the expression/overall attitude of this photo! good luck!

M E L I $ $ A said...

this picture is amazing!!

Anonymous Agent said...

omg i just came across this. such an amazing summer <3 <3