August 13, 2009

All together now

When I saw this girl on Face Hunter, I put the pic in my inspiration folder right away. She has a really eclectic style, and I love how she pulled off the clashing patterns, especially the different kinds of leopard print (although don't think I could pull off the headscarf).



I can't tell if her rings are these armored ones, or stackable rings, but they look amazing worn next to each other, and I found a similar pointed ring (below) that would be perfect for the stacked look. They are $25 each or can be bought in a set of three for $75.

4 comments:

laia. said...

hahaha i saved this picture too! insanity. she looks amazing even though i'd prolly oppose her outfit on principle.

Samantha Smikle said...

they're cute...and no shade but 25 for one, 75 for three?? where's the deal :( hahha
xs

Amanda said...

yeah i mean for one not so bad, but for three he should make it like 50 or 60!

Daisy said...

She really does look good!