August 06, 2009

Three sides to every story

Triangles make repeat appearances around here, so it was like hitting the jackpot when I layed eyes on Eddie Borgo's latest work. He didn't just stop at the obvious, but conducted a thorough exploration of the shape, coming up with all sorts of pyramid, cone, spike, hershey kiss, flag, and arrow designs along the way. Thanks to The Cut blog, I learned about this talented guy in the spring, and he's definitely now one of my fave jewelry designers. Most of the pieces below are from the Fall 09 collection and some are available right now in his e-shop. My faves have got to be the two-cone bracelet and bear trap ring below, but I love it all to tell you the truth.



6 comments:

Valerie Rojas Braverman said...

those rings could hurt someone! so awesome.

. said...

DAMN I JUST PUT ALL OF THESE UNDER MY WISHLIST !!!! If only I could get my hands on those!

n.

Obscura said...

I'll take one of each!!!

-A-

Katlin said...

as usual with your prisms+triangles, love it. i think i even had a post with this exact title about all the triangles i saw when i was in ny!

denise - SUPERWOWOMG said...

OMG I WANT EVERYTHING.

Karla said...

three words: awesome awesome awesome!!