August 31, 2009

The land of make believe

Flickr is a goldmine of talent and discoveries, keeping my tumblr happy and my mind churning with ideas. I recently came across images presumably from a young Taiwanese designer, but I could find few clues other than that. Florals and light color palettes aren't usually my thing, but the detail and styling of these looks is just stunning. I love when pretty looks tough and edgy. The platform oxfords covered in studded lily pad ponds are amazing- anyone know where to find colored spikes like these?










via 临骘岊 and fan+

4 comments:

Sharon said...

these are so beautiful..pastels never looked so good

yui said...

awww awesome. great tumblr too

arsenicofago said...

love it!!!!

Unknown said...

oh my god!I know this young designer ,he's the student of Shih Chien University and he's really talent!!stunning!