August 01, 2009

Two boots

I am going thrifting today- into the depths of Long Island to be exact, which may or may not include a trip into the sea (it's going to be 86º). Amongst a jumbled list of mental notes, I'll be looking out for awkward block heel/square toe boots....yes, MORE boots. I plan on wearing little else on my feet this fall, and I like options. The style on the models at the Rad by Rad Hourani show were pretty simple, but still dope.


These 90s Via Spigas are pretty sick, but they aren't my size (they're a 9 if you're salivating).





4 comments:

Kylie said...

Wiiierd, I'm looking for some boots JUST like this. If I'm lucky I'll find some with less of a square toe. If not, well I'm down for a 90's comeback...

<3<3<3

Boré said...

:)

dirtyflaws said...

aw you can tell you little foot are too small for them ...the ankles are inches away from the back its cute hahaha i wear an 8 or id snag them up super cute

Amanda said...

oh these aren't/weren't mine! just a random find on ebay i'm posting for you ladies. :) (not my foot)