August 03, 2009

Jeepers Creepers

I don't know how I missed these candy-topped creepers earlier this year from Sonia Rykiel's cheerful and eccentric Fall 09 collection. It was presented in a most interesting way- model's talked to the crowd, describing what they were wearing with cute little phrases like "I'm a black fox, I'm a foxy girl." I wonder if anyone artfully described their stone-embroidered shoes. How could you NOT mention these? Colette has 'em in stock now for a hefty price.






via

4 comments:

Blaike Alexandra said...

A-freakin-mazing! I may just have to DIY myself a pair of these!

blaikealexandra.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

omg, amanda, did i tell you i bought a pair of creepers a few weeks ago?! eeee. i might have to do these to mine or another pair. eeee.

Ladies Lotto said...

gotta bust out my old pair!!

swallow glitter said...

these are very cool. foxyman works hers so well.