August 06, 2009

Minimarket SS10

Minimarket, a Swedish label launched by 3 sisters in 2006, opened Copenhagen Fashion Week yesterday, which marked their first time showing at CFW. The color palette of their SS10 collection is so refreshing (mints and sherberts, yum!), especially coming from a Scandinavian brand where blacks and neutrals reign supreme. I've been watching Shark Week every night this week, so seeing this shark sweater made me a very happy girl.






Do I even need to point out all the fab shoes?? I see tons more colorways and variations of the infamous Minimarket wedge, which will undoubtedly create another feeding frenzy when these are released.




images via Fashion Week by Berns, CopenhagenStreetStyle, and StockholmStreetStyle

3 comments:

Annie said...

CANT BELIEVE I have only just been seeing this b/c of all the copenhagen fw stuff... where has it been all my life?

A La Mode said...

These shoes are INCREDIBLE! weeeeee! Can we buy?

Unknown said...

I LOVE this