August 26, 2009

Come to me

It's been awhile since I've bought a copy of Russh, but that's because it's gotten so damn hard to track down in New York (I think newsstands stopped carrying it because of increased import costs). I really want to try and find the September issue though, especially after seeing this editorial featuring Ali Stephens- love the white-on-white styling and bright lips. According to the contents, there's also a feature on Cass Bird (one of my fave photographers + shoots the Sophomore lookbooks) and an editorial about apocalyptic androgyny which I need to see!










pc: Russh + TFS

5 comments:

AAAAA said...

russh is the only magazine that i purchase on a regular basis. why don't you get someone in australia to mail it over to you?

OnePerfectMorning said...

i don't think it is out yet. even over here. if you're really stuck though let me know, i could ship it over.

Diamond Skies said...

hey i love russh i got my copy yesterday,youmight have trouble finding it coz it comes out every second month:)

Amanda said...

that COULD be it diamond, but i remember speaking to several clerks at magazine shops around ny that said they no longer carried it. i found one today though that told me to check back this week as it might be coming in!

Annie said...

lovelovelove russh. where can I get it in the UK?
www.modeandme.blogspot.com