August 27, 2009

Eat it

I met my friend in the park tonight to give her a belated birthday gift. I took advantage of the opportunity for an impromptu nighttime shoot as most of my "style" shots are in my cluttered apartment. This marks the debut of my G.V.G.V. for Uniqlo dress (worn as a top) I recently picked up. I was lucky to stumble upon it and a few other pieces by Japanese designers last week as Uniqlo did no press for this particular collab. Sneaky sneaky!!


dress, G.V.G.V. for Uniqlo; shorts, ebay; boots, Wanted; phonecord necklaces, DIY

Here's Jess trying out her new Homer slippers I gifted her tonight. We then proceeded to awkwardly climb Williamsburg's "Vagina Tree".

7 comments:

laia. said...

love that top/dress!

Six Six Sick said...

OMG, I had no idea that G.V.G.V. was doing a Uniqlo collab! I need to stop by and see if there's anything left! I hate it when they're sneaky like that! Thank you for the heads up...

xxx,
Tiffany

t. said...

i want that top!

emsydo said...

HAHA the homer slippers have me fascinated. foot in mouth..baha.

slegna said...

Love the homers.

Anonymous Agent said...

Thanks for the super awesome gifts, dude :-)

noirohio vintage said...

love the dress! ahhh the vagina tree!!!