August 04, 2009

Come as you are

Chances are you've seen some of these images already as they are making their rounds in the blogosphere as we speak, and it's not often you see full on boobies in a mainstream fashion mag. I do not pay a whole lot of attention to Vogue Australia, but this editorial shot by Greg Kadel for the September 50th birthday edition has grabbed my face and demand I take notice. Catherine McNeil and Abbey Lee Kershaw look like seaside goddesses in their lace and sequins- and never have I seen a nipple piercing look this good. The full editorial is 28 pages, so there's a lot more where this came from.










via Frockwriter

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the setting of the editorial feels a bit random to me. but abbey lee looks amazing.

Amanda said...

well these are just a few images from a 28 pg. editorial, so it's going to feel random out of order and context :) i'm sure it flows well in the magazine.