August 09, 2009

You leave me wanting more

Seeing as my drawers have long since passed the point of overflowing onto the floor and any available space, I am just waiting for the motivation, time, and patience to go through all my folded items, especially tees, and weed out crap I never wear anymore. Until then, I need to exercise some self-control and not bring home any more t-shirts. Blood Is The New Black is making that very hard though!! These three are a few of my faves in the shop right now- the first two are by photographer Dan Monick (go look at his portfolio, it's sweet), and the last is by Josh Slater.





3 comments:

Sarah A. said...

i had that first shirt...only i have no idea where it is now...

dirtyflaws said...

hahah sarah so do i loveee it

emsydo said...

i really want that first tshirt.