August 14, 2009

Black bird

When I took this picture, my boyfriend was like, "why are you posing like a flamingo?" OBVIOUSLY I just wanted to show off the shoes! I bought these Margiela platform sandals at their sample sale a few months ago and have yet to wear them anywhere. I'm convinced I need to log some hours test-driving them around the apartment, cause they are pretty high. The mesh top just came in the mail today from RE-RUN Vintage and I can't wait to play with layering different things with it. It has long wide sleeves, perfect for rolling up into big cuffs.


top, vintage; tank, gina tricot; jeans, ksubi; shoes, margiela; necklace, UO + diy

12 comments:

marika emi said...

LOVE LOVE LOVEEE the margiela sandals. ive been lurking ebay so hard lately trying to find a similar pair.

Unknown said...

oh la la these are amazing shoes

dustydress said...

NICE. I'm eyeing a few pairs of Margiela boots that will be mine ones this months check is in my bank :)

i have a very similar mesh top from COS that I got in Paris this year, I almost forgot about it until I saw your post. I'll have to pull it out this weekend.

Maria said...

Lovely! Flamingo works.


Maria x

www.myeverywish.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I hear you...I just got some 5-inchers and I feel like I need to learn how to walk all over again. I was so excited when I got them though that I immediately put them on and decided to go run some errands...I made it about 2 minutes down my street until I tripped and fell on my ass, so I came back home and changed my shoes. Need to work on those a bit, hah.

noirohio vintage said...

damn those are some awesome sandals!! sweet top too.

Amanda said...

misha- the tabi margiela boots? if so, i'm trying to score those too...

makuaimelejus- that's what i'm afraid of happening! tis why i'm breaking them in first behind closed doors

Ally said...

love those sandals!!! the white version are on sale on aloha rag if anyone is interested, there were quite a few sizes left too

Samantha Smikle said...

so major!! love love em! ps love the flamingo pose ;)
xs

Anonymous said...

Those shoes are incredible! You look great. x

Kaela said...

Hahaha.. BF's will never understand the meaning behind animalistic poses!
Shoes are awesome! Love the whole outfit actually XX




KAELA'S ROOM

Obscura said...

wow...you look so hot dude.

I'm totally into it.

-A-