August 28, 2009

*** ******

A random browse on ebay led me to Six London's ebay store. Six is a showroom that manages such footwear labels as bStore, Opening Ceremony, S***R (Swear), and Surface2Air. Their ebay store has an assortment of samples and deadstock from some of these brands, so I plan on checking in on it regularly. I found these Swear's that I have never seen before, probably a few seasons old. I love the mix of translucent vinyl material with canvas. Unfortunately these aren't in my size, but if you are a EU 37/US 6, there's lots more where these came from!





7 comments:

t. said...

the top one's amazing! my sizeeee...

Amanda said...

love that one! they have it in white w/ pink too. if you get any let me know how sizing is! wondering if i can squeeze my feet in any lol

INSURGENCY INC said...

NICE KIKS.
-AM

Sophia said...

recently really got into surface2air. will definitely check the Six ebay store! thanks for the tip.

ox.

Miriam said...

love the shoes on the first picture!
wedgeheel.blogg.se

Six Six Sick said...

Thanks for the awesome tip. I love Six showroom, and had no idea that they had an ebay shop. Am heading over right now!

xxx,
Tiffany

Anonymous said...

these shoes are SO you! it really sucks that they aren't your size!