September 14, 2009

Beam me up

I actually have avoided going to Topshop for months now, as I wanted to see all the fall stuff and the Kane collection before I made any purchases. I'm excited to see most of the Unique line is available now. I particularly am giddy about all these UFO print pieces, and have to laugh at the irony (yup, I'm a space cadet). I guess it would serve as a fair warning not to take me too seriously should I be wearing one of the below. Now just have to decide which I like most: the top, skirt, or dress.





5 comments:

Georgie said said...

Go for the top, it really is fantastic. As soon as I saw all the space themed items appearing it made me long for a x-files t-shirt I wore to death when I was younger. This is where my love for David Duchovny sprung.
x

Catherine Blair Pfander said...

oh man, loooove the skirt! may have to reconsider my Top Shop embargo...

AAAAA said...

love the dress, i'm a sucker for UFOs haha

Kate Lewis said...

That dress is amazing.

noirohio vintage said...

love the skirt the best !