September 24, 2009

I picked my Wedges

So I have been feenin' for these wedges for months and I am so happy they finally hit the Irregular Choice store in Soho! Maybe you remember them from their AW09 lookbook, which has many other amazing styles as well. Aptly named "Flashing Lights", these wedges are very comfortable- like wearing 5 inch platform sneakers. These basically sold out in a matter of hours, but I hear they have another shipment on the way.



Dress: T by Alexander Wang, Necklace: Anonymous Agent

*sorry for the fuzzy outfit shots, still practicing how to master the self timer on my fancy camera :)

9 comments:

Catherine Blair Pfander said...

ooooh, cute. I've been pining over some solid black "shadow" wedges (actually, this is really embarrassing, but Juicy makes a cute option for comparatively cheap), but I like the detail on yours!

xx

http://howtoaskartists.blogspot.com

Miann - Fashion Falsehood said...

so fucking brilliant

Anonymous Agent said...

YAY iloveyou! :-)

M E L I $ $ A said...

you're so hot

La Chauve-Souris said...

my ohhh my ! Im so loving your shoes!!! wicked

Blue is in Fashion this Year said...

Cool shoes!

dreamecho said...

these are so badass! even better than the acne atacoma wedges all the other bloggers seem to have.

Hello Naka said...

omg love the shoes ^^

Mad Hatter said...

They look so good on. And yeah, they seem better than the ACNEs. I love the high boot version of this