September 15, 2009

Downtown, everything's waiting for you

The weather on Saturday was being crabby so thought it would be a good time to throw on my new hat. I never was much of a hat person, except for the obligatory beanie in the winter, but I saw this at Uniqlo and knew I needed it. It will come in handy for many a bad hair day! I'm trying to get better about getting "style shots" out and about, and thought the subway platform would be very NY of me, if not the all-black ensemble.

hat, Uniqlo; jacket, Glad News; sleeveless cardigan, Silence + Noise; mesh bodysuit, AA; shorts, Ideeën; tights, Uniqlo; shoes, Minimarket; necklace, UO/DIY; bag, Boyy

5 comments:

me melodia said...

Love this look.

Anonymous said...

holla! black was the color for last night's event for ifb lol - nice meeting you and denae =)

etoilee8 said...

I think layering all black on black is a bit of an art. You're good at it! I'm always a bit too underwhelming with the effect.

dirtyflaws said...

looking good girl

Samantha Smikle said...

that's how you layer! yesssss! love it! love the setting. subway shots warm my heart! hahha
xs