September 15, 2009

Keep it together

What a genius little bag!! I can't tell you how many times (um, every day) that I think I've lost my phone, when in actuality it has been swallowed whole by my purse. This accordian-like bag by Kaksi-Tva has not one, but three separate compartments to organize all your crap. I think I would divide my stuff by importance, so my hand could get used to dipping in "section 1" for my wallet/phone, "section 2" for sunglasses and what not, and leave "section 3" to those extra things you haul around for emergencies.

3 comments:

sylvia said...

I have a similar bag by Bliss Lau with 2 compartments...but it drives me nuts zipping and unzipping trying to find which side holds my whatever-i-need-at-the-moment. I still havn't mastered how to memorize which side is which and i wear it everyday. I think diff colored zippers on this accordian bag might make rummaging so much easier.

Amanda said...

agreed sylvia- we should design our own version!

t. said...

greattt bag!!