September 09, 2009

It's a shirt, it's a dress

As I look back on my summer clothing habits, one recurring staple was shirt dresses. I don't plan on stopping this pattern going into fall, but rather adjust it to the weather by adding more layers. I got this Mary Meyer oversized number at Barneys Co-Op in the beginning of the summer and I've worn it a million times since. I'm wearing it here with the Alice + Olivia for Payless biker wedges that I'm so glad I got. If you are considering getting these, just DO IT.


dress, Mary Meyer; boots, alice + olivia for Payless; sunglasses, vintage; necklace, UO/diyed

I rode my bike out to Coney Island a few weekends ago (from the other side of Brooklyn) and this dress came out again, thrown over some bike shorts of course.

pc: sharon goldberg

This is probably the most basic of shirt dresses but it gives me a clean slate to wear it with just about anything...like tie-dye skull leggings.

dress, Old Navy; button, Starstying; leggings, See You Monday; ankle boots, Wanted

3 comments:

yui said...

shirt dress=<3 <3 <3

loved the last two posts as well, awesome yoox picks and really nice editorial!!

JOWY said...

That dresssssssss is awesome!

One Love,
Jowy
www.iseejanemary@blogspot.com

noirohio vintage said...

love the t-shirt dress.. i need those wedges!