September 01, 2009

This Is Pop World

It's not like I wasn't already excited to get the fall issue of POP, what with all the significance of the cover (hello, bloggers-turned-cover stars with a Damien Hirst touch!! go Tavi! and congrats to Laia and Elizabeth for your appearances inside too) and it being the first issue under new editor Dasha Zhukova. Then I had to see these images from an editorial shot by Viviane Sassen, starring dollface Kinga Rajzak, and I'm standing behind this issue all the way. It's candy, it's pop, and it's some really beautiful styling...do I need two copies so I can rip one to shreds for my wall?


























pc: tfs

11 comments:

noirohio vintage said...

i love the ridiculous teal hair & body paint

White Lightning said...

thanks gurl!!!!! i NEED TO SEE ONE. it's killing me.

Anonymous said...

this whole editorial makes me so happy
thanks for posting duuuude

Ally said...

i love this!! so beautiful and surreal. you have actually made my day

Jane said...

This post kinda makes me want to have lilic hair....

yui said...

holy crap this is really good

laia. said...

thanks dude!!
I am DYING to see this issue, it seems like it's going to be totally EPIC.
<3

t. said...

whooa this is good!

bixx said...

damn and yes in equal measure.

Anonymous said...

soooo good

shifty said...

this is DOPE! thanks for puttin this up