September 21, 2009

Hide the bum

I haven't worn a bumbag (as the Brits call it) in the traditional way in ages, although I have sported one across the body "messenger style", which I remember first seeing in the pages of Fruits. This etsy shop has made me think of those unflattering, bulky little things differently now. Edward de Lacy's leather belt bags have an imperfect finish which I think could contrast quite nice against a more "perfectly" tailored skirt or pant.







Each belt bag has a unique shape, which in the case of Etsy's more personal connection with vendors, could probably be customized to your liking. They come in white, brown, and black and go for $50 a pop!

3 comments:

TRIGG said...

thats totally cute. i thought it was a jagged hem tank at first ha.

nice

Rackk and Ruin said...

Etsy is just so cool. seriously, so glad it exists.

(IN)DECOROUS TASTE said...

FANNY PACKS! Hilarious. I was just having a conversation with my friend about types of clothing and accessories that everyone perceives as fashion faux-pas, but that clearly just need the right person to turn them around and ROCK them. Fanny packs topped our list.

Seriously, this is what I was talking about. Who knew?

X Lauren
http://www.indecoroustaste.com/