September 25, 2009

In pieces

I wasn't a fan of Marios Schwab's overall exploration of proportion for spring- it put too much focus on the torso, but I still found beauty in some individual pieces, particularly the accessories. The one piece from the collection I really fell for was this black bunchy skirt that reminds me of something Junya Watanabe would do, and I'd likely style it with a minimalist Japanese avant-garde approach too.


LOVE this pearl arm cuff....


The jeweled ear cuffs were definitely the standout accessory- kind of look like luxe spy cellphone ear pieces!


I was already stoked on the Mykita x Bernhard Willhelm circle shades but they look so cool here with this chainmail top situation, and I'm swooning over the whole past vs. future look.

pc: style.com + coutorture

No comments: