September 11, 2009

Space tribe

I have to say I was a little bit jealous when my friend texted me from the Vena Cava show at Milk yesterday. Lisa and Sophie, the designers behind Vena Cava, are such cool ladies and I loved seeing that their inspiration this time around came from graphic wall murals of South Africa's Ndebele tribe. Can I just say I MUST get some matte purple lipstick! I know this will be hard to pull off, but I'm fearless. There were a lot of interesting details in their show, from the huge visor and stud embellishments, to that safety pin camisole which WILL, without a doubt, inspire many a DIY. The silver platform booties courtesy of Robert Clergerie were amazing in every way possible.






pc: Refinery 29, Racked, NY Mag

2 comments:

M E L I $ $ A said...

whaaat i love that dress!

amythewolf said...

WHATTTTTTTTTTTTT!!! vena cava is siiiiick!

you are fearless! why the hell arent we best friends yet!?!?

THE FUCKKK!!!!
danziiiiigggg!!!!!!!!!!!!1