September 03, 2009

What to do without me

I'm going away for labor day weekend, so I won't be around the neighborhood, but here's a bunch of fash-related stuff to check out for all you fellow Brooklynites/NYers.

First up, the 3-day Oak sample sale starts tomorrow at their Williamsburg location. They will be combining sale stock from both of their locations, as well as discounting select samples from the Oak line.

Sept 4 to Sept 6, 11-8pm; 208 North 8th St, Williamsburg; 718-782-0521



Nearby on Bedford Ave, a fave store of mine Jumelle is having their ongoing summer sale to make room for tons of new fall arrivals. All spring/summer stuff is up to 60% off!



My friend Sam over at O.M.O. Writes let me know about this event happening at Beauty Bar Brooklyn tomorrow night (and the first Friday of each month). It includes a vintage sale and fashion show accessorized with Sam's jewelry line, Odd & Even, NYC.



Finally Saturday, 303GRAND, W'Burg's revolving pop-up/gallery space will be having a garage sale. Anyone can actually come and sell their stuff ($20 to rent a table for the full day). Contact Ruthie@303Grandnyc.com if you're interested!

2 comments:

Rozdeen said...

Oh sweet deal.
The set up fees in the "flea" spaces on the north side are much more than $20..making set-ups almost not worth it.
www.rozdeen.com

Samantha Smikle said...

thanks girlie!! The turnout was great! my boy took some cute pics for me. I'll let u know when they're up :)
xs