September 28, 2009

The beholder

I most always prefer my jewelry big and chunky (like my cookies) so it was love at first sight when I found Pipertree's rock-encrusted labors of love. Brooklyn native Alexandra Lauro is the creator of Pipertree Leather Goods, a collection of adornments made from fragments of Earth and stone interwoven with lanyard and leather. The crystals look like they emit magical powers for the wearer, and that is just what Alexandra intended. Her etsy shop offers customers the chance to request certain stones or crystals they may be drawn to and if she can find them, you have yourself a special little custom piece!








6 comments:

Six Six Sick said...

Ahhh, I was supposed to make it to her presentation this week, but sadly I missed it! Her jewels look amazing though, I also noticed those chunky rings on her website.

xx
Tiffany

Amanda said...

same here, but there was too much else going on that night and i couldnt make it! i hope to own one of her necklaces one day :)

leila wylie said...

Ooh, these are awesome!

josephine said...

These are gorgeous

style-magnet said...

I am so in love with ALL OF IT.

Katlin said...

fk, so awesome!