September 16, 2009

We like to party

I'm not a huge Marc by Marc fan, but I appreciate his playful take on styling and accessories each season. The necklaces Marc used in his spring show this week though I thought were really unique. NY Mag compares them to bike locks which I can see, but I got rave flashbacks. Nonetheless, I think they are really cool, even if they look like novelty jewelry and would like to see them against a more neutral palette to play down the cutesy effect.


pc: style.com + ny mag

4 comments:

issye margaretha kamal said...

i love your super cool blog :)

http://issyeperfecto.blogspot.com/
please follow me on my twitter . issyemargaretha . thanks .

Unknown said...

Interesting necklace but i definitely am gainst those bunny headress whatchamacallit. :)

Nice blog girl, keep it comin'!

Cheers form Spain!

M E L I $ $ A said...

thank you. i felt like the only girl in the world that doesn't go crazy for marc by marc jacobs. it's good to know i'm not alone.

style-magnet said...

I just found your blog and I'm in LOVE. I was at the Katie Gallagher show, too!